Under the direction of the HR Director, the HR Coordinator will primarily be responsible for
coordinating functions within the HR Department including employee compliance, recruitment,
onboarding, candidate sourcing and initial screening. The HR Coordinator will also support the
HR Director in maintaining other functions of the HR Department, including performance
reviews, employee engagement and development programs, and supporting understanding of
company policies and best practices.
• Minimum of Associate Degree, or currently enrolled in Bachelor program in Human
Resources, Business Administration, Marketing, or other related field.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in office environment.
• Current CPR Certification (can be obtained upon hire)
• 1 year experience working in a residential/behavioral healthcare setting.
• 1 year experience in HR or recruiting role
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Works in conjunction with other HR team members on recruitment efforts and
development of recruitment plan including:
• Establishes, maintains, and develops relationships with prospective employee
referral sources, such as local colleges and universities as well as trade schools.
• Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
• Partners with the HR Director and leadership team to understand and execute the
Company’s HR and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent
needs, recruiting, retention, employee engagement and succession planning.
• Takes an active and collaborative role as a member of the HR team.
• Acts as supportive liaison between candidates and hiring managers.
• Assists with preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and
• Assists with job description creation, adjustment and maintenance
• Assists with candidate sourcing and screening
• Assists HR team and managers in advising and coaching on interviewing, hiring and
candidate evaluation practices
• Assists with maintaining formal interview process to ensure the Company is following
best practices and providing a fair and consistent process for all candidates.
• Coordinates onboarding process and orientation/ training with new employees.
• Handle all administrative tasks related to the candidate cycle, including onboarding,
reporting to government agencies and internal stakeholders.
• Support HR Director with maintaining all requirements in all personnel files.
Perform other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
• Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
• Computer literacy and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software and Google
• Aware of others’ behaviors and actions and the ability to react in a professional manner
• Thorough understanding of EEO, ADA and other related employment laws and
• Ability to manage time effectively combined with excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Exceptional networking skills
• Exceptional presentation skills
• Demonstrates exemplary customer service skills
• Impeccable organizational skills
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
• Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
I have read, understood and agree to the assigned duties as allocated above. I feel that I am
competent in the job duties described above.